• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cant Create 16:9 Dvd

mtrapp

Question

I have been reading on the forum that EMC cant create 16:9 as some cameras do not create compliant video files.

Those camera mentioned are Sony, JVC, Canon. I would like add Panasonic to the list.

I also have tried SdCopy and still cant get 16:9.

With EMC not being able to properly handle the files from all these camers is it really a problem with the files or with EMC?

Is there really no work around for this? <_<

2 answers to this question

Definitely a problem with the camcorders. I have an older Sony TRV740 digital 8mm and I can create a 16:9 DVD with it just fine. In fact, all the tests I've done with JVC Everio files, modified with SDCopy, also work fine with MyDVD 10.

Be more specific. Which Panasonic? Does it use tape, hard drive, memory card, miniDVD?

I just made a 16 by 9 video with a 10 year old analog tape camera so it does work with that.

Definitely a problem with the camcorders. I have an older Sony TRV740 digital 8mm and I can create a 16:9 DVD with it just fine. In fact, all the tests I've done with JVC Everio files, modified with SDCopy, also work fine with MyDVD 10.

Be more specific. Which Panasonic? Does it use tape, hard drive, memory card, miniDVD?

Archived