• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tivo Transfer Not Seeing Tivo Dvr

bigmouth227

Question

I'm a little confused about how this works. I purchased a Roxio Product through Sonic Solutions. I downloaded that product and experienced the following problem.

Tivo Transfer doesn't identify my Tivo DVR despite my following the agenda laid out in the discussion "Tivo Transfer"

For your convenience I will quote them here. "What I do is refresh my Location: I created a “Disconnected” Location in System Preferences/Network; and switch from that back to my “Automatic”/default. After that, your TiVo DVD should appear. Another option (sometimes it works at the first try, some other combining this with the network refresh) is to reset/restart your TiVo."

It still doesn't work.

Each telephone number I have called refers me back to this area or invites me to use a live service which is going to cost me more than a dollar a minute to make this new software that I've purchased work.

If I wasn't dealing with a reputable company like Roxio I would say that this is a scam.

So I ask PLEASE, is there a way that a tech can give me a number to call so that I can find someone who will resolve my problem or explain to me in writing what else I can do about it? I bought the software yesterday and already my post has moved to page 2.

I bought Toast 9 for Mac April 28th. The Tivo Trasfer App doesn't work. It is not clear to me that my Media Access Key is being recognized by the TIVO Transfer app or Toast 9.0.2. I am able to hear music and see picture from my Computer, so my network is onboard, except it isn't through the Tivo Transfer Ap.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived