Burn Issues - Mydvd Emc 10

Houleman

Question

I hope someone can help. Using EMC 10, putting the DVD of home movies together was a breeze. It burned in a reasonable amount of time. Voices match-up nicely with the people in the videos, but the videos do not run as smoothly as they do on the computer or in my digital camera. They play very choppy. It may be sudtle to some, but it could put an epileptic into a seizure.

Has anoyone heard of this happening? Any ideas what I can do? I have already made sure my drive is at maximum burning speed.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

I hope someone can help. Using EMC 10, putting the DVD of home movies together was a breeze. It burned in a reasonable amount of time. Voices match-up nicely with the people in the videos, but the videos do not run as smoothly as they do on the computer or in my digital camera. They play very choppy. It may be sudtle to some, but it could put an epileptic into a seizure.

Has anoyone heard of this happening? Any ideas what I can do? I have already made sure my drive is at maximum burning speed.

Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what it is your describing. Does the video start and stop or is the picture poor? Does this only happen in your computer drive or does it also happen in a set top player? Could also be the media itself and the drive doesn't like it.

Archived