• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Still Have Troubles

m5zealot

Question

Hello, I think we got off topic here so let me get us back. I finally got Roxio EMC 10 working again on my New HP notebook after 3 months of troubleshooting. I finally reformatted my HD and Roxio was finally working. Yesterday I finally finished creating our Hawaii vacation video from last November! Yes that is how much I loved Videowave.....I persisted on a fix instead of trying a different product. Previewed it and everything was great! Burned it on DVD, (19 minutes long) and clip # 23 and last clip are out of sync. It is really bizzare! I tried all the fixes above and still no remedy. I have a feeling maybe there is something wrong with the clips themselves. They are mpeg 4 files from my Sanyo HD-1 video recorder. Hhhhhmmmm. sound familiar? The previews play perfectly but ISO, or DVDs are not synced. :blink: I have used videowave for 3 years starting with EMC9 on my old Dell and have never had sync issues before. I really want to blame it on Vista since it took a better part of a year to resolved all my issues including EMC10. I saw a hotfix for XP from a previous post, maybe I can try that. If that doesn't work I guess I will have to try Pinnacle 11. I have a couple of co-workers who dumped Roxio and have had nothing but praise for this program with their Vista systems. I would like to give Roxio one more chance since I'm so familiar with it's operation but my family will not wait for months for my next video project.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived