Suddenly Can't Output In Videowave

bobsuncl

Question

I am suddenly unable to output projects in VideoWave 10. No matter which video file format I choose I get either:

“One or more arguments are invalid” or “Unable to build the render graph”.

I consulted your knowledge base article 000125CR and rab regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Roxio\VideoCore 10\sonicmcdsdv.ax" successfully, but I am still unable to output.

I consulted your Roxio community and updated DirectX 9 and changed the render option to software in tools/options.

I have attempted to output projects which I had previously successfully made into several formats and now I cannot. I have made new projects which also I cannot output. I have made projects with various format clips.

My computer has a Pentium 4 3.00GHz with 1 GB of memory running Windows XP pro 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

My computer has a Radeon 9550 video card with an up to date driver

3 answers to this question

I am suddenly unable to output projects in VideoWave 10. No matter which video file format I choose I get either:

I consulted your knowledge base article 000125CR and rab regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Roxio\VideoCore 10\sonicmcdsdv.ax" successfully, but I am still unable to output.

I consulted your Roxio community and updated DirectX 9 and changed the render option to software in tools/options.

I have attempted to output projects which I had previously successfully made into several formats and now I cannot. I have made new projects which also I cannot output. I have made projects with various format clips.

My computer has a Pentium 4 3.00GHz with 1 GB of memory running Windows XP pro 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

First, you aren't talking to Roxio tech support. You posted in a users forum, and we are just users of the software.

Update your video card drivers, and if that doesn't work, do a clean install of the software. Follow the directions in this link:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=24606

Archived