Ben R

Text On A Picture

Question

I am a new user to E.M.C 10. I am trying to make a slide show from some of my photos. Its is a blast. I am having on minor problem and that is controlling the text on a photo. My wife likes to have the date so some comment about the people in the photo on the photo. I can get it there but I find it hard to get it to stay only on the single pict. I guess I don't have a good hand with the mouse. It takes me several tries to get the label on only the one photo. Is there a way to set a default so the text is only on one photo??

TIA!

Ben R

2 answers to this question

The best way to keep text for each picture with that picture is to use the internal text track for each one rather than trying to add multiple text objects to the main track. Select the picture, then switch to it's internal tracks and add the text there. That way it stays with that picture only, even if you decide to re-arrange them, it will still be with the correct one.

Guest ml

Just to add note.....

If you add the text in the Storyboard View, the text will automatically be added to the internal track and open the internal track so that you can edit, move, etc. the text.