• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Critical Update?

andromeda72

Question

I was running PhotoSuite at a time I was online, and the EMC 10 update checker ran itself and listed an update dated 2007-10-26, 455.0 kb, described as: This update prevents potential issues with uninstall or reinstallation of Easy Media Creator 10.

Has anyone here installed this update? Does it break anything? Fix anything? Should I install it?

3 answers to this question

I was running PhotoSuite at a time I was online, and the EMC 10 update checker ran itself and listed an update dated 2007-10-26, 455.0 kb, described as: This update prevents potential issues with uninstall or reinstallation of Easy Media Creator 10.

Has anyone here installed this update? Does it break anything? Fix anything? Should I install it?

There's the possibility that some will get an NTLDR problem at boot up after installing v10. There's more info here.

I installed it today without any issues.

Archived