Mydvd Menu Update

spetrillo

Question

I have created a video folder that contains episodes of a show I am going to burn. I have created a custom menu in MyDVD for these episodes. I burned this to DVD last night and when I ran the DVD on my TV the menu was off. Specifically the to the left of the screen, and the menu titles could not be completely seen.

Can I re-update the menu in MyDVD from the video folder to fix this issue without having to re-encode everything, or is this the only way to go.

Thanks,

Steve

6 answers to this question

I have created a video folder that contains episodes of a show I am going to burn. I have created a custom menu in MyDVD for these episodes. I burned this to DVD last night and when I ran the DVD on my TV the menu was off. Specifically the to the left of the screen, and the menu titles could not be completely seen.

Can I re-update the menu in MyDVD from the video folder to fix this issue without having to re-encode everything, or is this the only way to go.

Thanks,

Steve

Nope. Make sure that you have the safe zone showing in MyDVD, and move your menus to make sure they show in th safe zone.

Nope. Make sure that you have the safe zone showing in MyDVD, and move your menus to make sure they show in th safe zone.

Thanks Bruce...you are teaching me alot about how to use Roxio properly. You should see some of the things I am trying to do. Its all a bit easier thanks to your timely answers.

Steve

You're welcome.

One last thing Bruce...I have music on my main menu. I have been able to adjust it to play longer than 30 secs when I edit the menu background, but when I preview it the music is cutting off earlier. How do I save it so that in the preview its right.

Thanks,

Steve

Archived