• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Cant Burn Dvd

lvipren

Question

hi, my problem is when i buy my computer 4 months ago, the computer came with with roxio creator 9.0 and my dvd 9.0 DE, , afeter 1 month the burner stop working, i fix it a few days ago with http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR, BUT WRIGHT NOW I CANT BURN DVD THE PROGRAM OF MY DVD DONT WORKS, WHEN I PUT THE INSTALLATION CD (WHICH CAME WITH THE COMPUTER) it says that some file like bdav plug in are not compatible with the opartional system or the computer procesor, that is wear because the first month after i buy the computer the roxio & mydvd 9.0 DE worked.

i can burn a cd but when i wnat to burn a dvd the roxio charges the file then open as an unknown error and the dvd can´t be burned.

when i insert the intallation cd (that came with the computer) cant install it cause the files in the original cd are not compatible, i have windows vista and the cd/dvd player is working, and i already reformat my computer 3 weeks ago but nothing happened.

i dont know what is going on cause i need the burner working for both cd and dvd, if someone knows what can be happened please help me... her i leave my mail in case someone can help me. lvipren@hotmail.com

thanks!!!!

5 answers to this question

HI, MY PROBLEM IS THIS WHEN I BUY MY COMPUTER 4 MONTHS AGO THE COMPUTER CAME WITH ROXIO CREATOR 9.0 AND MYDVD 9.0 DE, AFTER ONE MONTH THE BURNER STOP WORKING, I FIX IT A FEW DAYS AGO WITH http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR, BUT WRIGHT NOW I CANT BURN DVD THE PROGRAM OF MY DVD DONT WORKS, WHEN I PUT THE INSTALLATION CD (WHICH CAME WITH THE COMPUTER) IT SAYS THE SOME OF THE FILES IN THE CD ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OPERATIONAL SYSTEM OF THE COMPUTER OR THE PROCESOR, THAT ITS WEAR BECAUSE THE FIRST MONTH AFTER A BUY THE COMPUTER THE ROXIO & MYDVD 9.0 DE WORKED.

WHEN I TRY TO BURN A DVD THE ROXIO CHARGE THE FILE BUT THEN SAYS THAT IS AN UNKNOWN ERROR AND THE DVD CANT BE BURN

WHEN I INSERT THE INSTALLATION CD SAYS THAT CANT INSTALL THE FILE BDAV BECAUSE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE COMPUTER .

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ´CAUSE I NEED THE BURNER WORKING FOR BOTH CD & DVD, IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING PLEASE LET ME KNOW...MY MAIL IS LVIPREN@HOTMAIL.COM

IF NOT PLEASE RECOMEND ME SOME OTHER PROGRAM THAT DONT PRESENTS SO MUCH PROBLEMS

THANKS!!!!

All caps is equivalent to shouting. Please edit your post to remove the caps.

As for another program, you'll just have to try on your own. You don't really think that we would recommend another program when this one will do what you want if you get rid of your issues.

Do you have a blue-ray burner/reader? How are you trying to install the program? What Operating System are you using? Windows XP or Vista?

You seem to have many issues going on at once and it will be hard to separate them out. Perhaps it is time to reformat your hard drive?

You need to enlist the aid of someone you know who knows something about computers to help you…

2 people here have tired to help you but you are ignoring their questions and suggestions. You need some one-on-one assistance and we cannot provide that.

You also have a Dell OEM version and that is not the same as the retail Roxio one (having been modified especially for Dell)

You would need to contact Dell support on this one as to why it is saying it's incompatible

HI, MY PROBLEM IS THIS WHEN I BUY MY COMPUTER 4 MONTHS AGO THE COMPUTER CAME WITH ROXIO CREATOR 9.0 AND MYDVD 9.0 DE, AFTER ONE MONTH THE BURNER STOP WORKING, I FIX IT A FEW DAYS AGO WITH http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR, BUT WRIGHT NOW I CANT BURN DVD THE PROGRAM OF MY DVD DONT WORKS, WHEN I PUT THE INSTALLATION CD (WHICH CAME WITH THE COMPUTER) IT SAYS THE SOME OF THE FILES IN THE CD ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OPERATIONAL SYSTEM OF THE COMPUTER OR THE PROCESOR, THAT ITS WEAR BECAUSE THE FIRST MONTH AFTER A BUY THE COMPUTER THE ROXIO & MYDVD 9.0 DE WORKED.

WHEN I TRY TO BURN A DVD THE ROXIO CHARGE THE FILE BUT THEN SAYS THAT IS AN UNKNOWN ERROR AND THE DVD CANT BE BURN

WHEN I INSERT THE INSTALLATION CD SAYS THAT CANT INSTALL THE FILE BDAV BECAUSE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE COMPUTER .

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ´CAUSE I NEED THE BURNER WORKING FOR BOTH CD & DVD, IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING PLEASE LET ME KNOW...MY MAIL IS LVIPREN@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS!!!!

I´M USING VISTA, AND I´M TRYING TO INSTALL THE BURNER WITH THE ORIGINAL DISK OF ROXIO CREATOR 9.0 AND MY DVD 9.0 DE, THAT CAME WITH THE COMPUTER, BUT IT DOESN´T LET ME CAUSE IN SOME FILES LIKE THE BDAV SAYS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OPERATION SYSTEM... THE CD PLAYER IS WORKING BECAUSE I CAN RUN ANY KIND OF CDS, AND I CAN BURN CD BUT NOT DVDS

edited by Brendon to move the added text out of the quote. Shouting was left untouched.

Archived