• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

"video_ts Folder Appears To Be Damaged"

pat157

Question

Ever since I upgraded to toast 9 i've been getting "The video_ts folder source appears to be damaged" when I drag the desired folder into Toast. The folder plays fine in mac's dvd player. . .it's not the video_ts folders i've been trying either as they are no different from other which burned fine.. . is their a patch or issue with this . . . . thanks

3 answers to this question

Ever since I upgraded to toast 9 i've been getting "The video_ts folder source appears to be damaged" when I drag the desired folder into Toast. The folder plays fine in mac's dvd player. . .it's not the video_ts folders i've been trying either as they are no different from other which burned fine.. . is their a patch or issue with this . . . . thanks

I am having the same problem with Toast 9. However, as the replier guessed, I have used MacTheRipper to only extract the main feature. I was using Copy2one and that worked just fine. Is it not possible, period, to compress and burn the 'main feature' extraction into a DVD format using Toast 9?

I don't know why it would be different with Toast 9 than with 8 or 7. It's important that ripped DVDs use full disc extraction because Toast requires that everything is present in the VIDEO_TS folder that was in the original DVD source.

If it works with earlier versions of Toast but not Toast 9 I suggest trashing the Toast plist and prefs files in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunching Toast.

Archived