• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Doubled Link On Menu (mydvd 9)

Me Myself and Pi

Question

I'm wondering is there a way to just create a DVD without a menu. I still want to choose my chapters, I just don't want a menu.

If I have to make a menu, I want all the scenes to show up on the home menu & just have one link that will start the movie. I've got this down, but somewhere along the line, I copied & pasted the link that starts the movie. So on the main menu page, I've got links for all 12 scenes, & two links that start the movie. I've tried to delete the copy, but when I do, it deletes everything. Is there a way to get rid of it?

7 answers to this question

Well all I see under New Project is "DVD", "VCD", & "SVCD".

Remember, this is version 9.

Do you have the full Easy Media Creator 9, My DVD 9 or an OEM version that came with your computer or other piece of hardware? If OEM, it probably doesn't allow it, I'm not sure about the stand alone My DVD 9 but the version of My DVD in EMC 9 certainly does have it.

Do you have the full Easy Media Creator 9, My DVD 9 or an OEM version that came with your computer or other piece of hardware? If OEM, it probably doesn't allow it, I'm not sure about the stand alone My DVD 9 but the version of My DVD in EMC 9 certainly does have it.

If it isn't you probably aren't looking. I have it on V8 & V10 and even the cut down Red Box version of V9!

Can't iimagine that ONE item being removed from an OEM, but anything is possible…

post-39730-1210092735.jpg

Yeah, this DVD software came with this computer. (It's Vista)

I was about to upload that same image from the version I have, Jim_Hardin. But it looks like it only accepts images from other websites.

So in my version, I don't see that DVD, no menus option. Here is some information I got from the "About" window:

Roxio Easy Media Creater 9 (Build 905B59B ENU)

Copy Right 1994-2007 Sonic Solutions. All rights reserved.

It seems very strange that software like this can't do a simple thing as making a DVD without a menu.

So is there any way I can remove the other copy of that link?

Yeah, this DVD software came with this computer. (It's Vista)

I was about to upload that same image from the version I have, Jim_Hardin. But it looks like it only accepts images from other websites.

So in my version, I don't see that DVD, no menus option. Here is some information I got from the "About" window:

Roxio Easy Media Creater 9 (Build 905B59B ENU)

Copy Right 1994-2007 Sonic Solutions. All rights reserved.

It seems very strange that software like this can't do a simple thing as making a DVD without a menu.

So is there any way I can remove the other copy of that link?

You got what they paid for. Personally, I dump the junk when my new PC arrives and install the full Retail versions of software that I have purchased.

IF you have Disc Copier you may be able to copy just the movies from the VIDEO_TS files of a disc???

Otherwise with any software you may have dug yourself into a pit and you will just have to start new.

Archived