• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning To Multiple Drives

gr8graphix

Question

9 answers to this question

I tried... Tried burning from an image, but couldn't seem to make one that Classic liked... and I see no "copy" function. If I create a "data disk" all my autostart functions go away. This should be so easy. Click a copy button, select my drives and go - but I must be insane because I can't figure out how.

No you're not insane, that's reserved for others :lol:.

Try this -

Go to the Home application > Copy > Create Image, and in step 2 click on the Browse button.

The 'Save As' dialog box opens up, and if you use the pull-down on the 'Save As Type' box you'll see the hidden option to make an .ISO image. [see picture]

post-208-1212497858.jpg

Make .ISO images with your data CDs [you can't make ISOs with audio CDs] and Creator Classic should just love them.

Regards,

Brendon

The dvd-copy function works great to copy to multiple drives - when I am copying dvds, but this project is just various files on a cd with an autostart program. I just want to make copies of it. If I use the dvd copy function, the button is always grayed out. If I try the Classic solution, I can't seem to make a disk image that the program can read. So... what do I try now?

If I use the dvd copy function, the button is always grayed out.
That function was removed from Video Copy & Convert because it duplicated a function in the Home application and unfortunately, the Home application can not burn simultaneous discs from a single ISO file.

Try using Creator Classic. That should work for you.

I tried... Tried burning from an image, but couldn't seem to make one that Classic liked... and I see no "copy" function. If I create a "data disk" all my autostart functions go away. This should be so easy. Click a copy button, select my drives and go - but I must be insane because I can't figure out how.

That function was removed from Video Copy & Convert because it duplicated a function in the Home application and unfortunately, the Home application can not burn simultaneous discs from a single ISO file.

Try using Creator Classic. That should work for you.

In Creator Classic, select the "Burn from Disc Image File", navigate and select the iso image file you want to burn and the Burn Setup window opens where you select your burners.

If you cannot do this then there is something wrong with your EMC 10 installation

post-103-1212444637.jpg

Am I just stupid or what. All I want to do is make copies using all my cd/dvd drives... I can not find anywhere that lists all my drives other then one at a time.

In Video Copy and Convert, click the down arrow next to Copy Now and choose Advanced Copy. Then you can check or uncheck the drives you want to copy to.

post-79-1210125427.jpg

post-79-1210125451.jpg

Archived