• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Substitute For Avery 8693 In Label Maker

FalvinP

Question

I've use CD Stomper products in the past to make inkjet jewel case inserts and cd labels. Apparently, they are no longer around. The closest I could find was Avery products. I bought the #8692 cd labels and the #8693 jewel case inserts. When I go to print a label, there is a choice for the 8692, but when I want to print the inserts, there is no choice for the 8693. Is there an equivilent number that works with the 8693? It's very hard to see by selecting other options and looking at the way they look on the screen. Is there somewhere I could go to download a proper template for the 8693?

Thanks for the help.

2 answers to this question

I've use CD Stomper products in the past to make inkjet jewel case inserts and cd labels. Apparently, they are no longer around. The closest I could find was Avery products. I bought the #8692 cd labels and the #8693 jewel case inserts. When I go to print a label, there is a choice for the 8692, but when I want to print the inserts, there is no choice for the 8693. Is there an equivilent number that works with the 8693? It's very hard to see by selecting other options and looking at the way they look on the screen. Is there somewhere I could go to download a proper template for the 8693?

Thanks for the help.

There are no templates to download. Chose one that looks close. Print it on a plain sheet of paper and hold it in from of one of the 8693. You should be able to fine tune the offsets by clicking on "preferences" in the burn dialog box.

Archived