• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

When Burning Slide Shows To Dvd -no Drive Recognized

placer2

Question

On VideoWave 7, after I have set up my slide show with music and transitions, I can not burn a DVD. The Burn Setup Box says "No drive present" I have made over 20 slide show DVD's in the past without any problems. I have a 2004 Sony Vaio and have been using the Click DVD program when transfering VHS tapes to DVD's. Now I'm having problems with my computer drives being recognized by Roxio. Can anyone help me?? Steve B.

3 answers to this question

When that happens to me it is because I turned my dvd burner on after I had already started my program. I had to save my file. Close roxio , the restart, after my external drive dvd burner was powered up. Good luck.

m

Thanks for the possible solution. However I have a Sony Desktop with a built-in internal DVD-RW drive.

On VideoWave 7, after I have set up my slide show with music and transitions, I can not burn a DVD. The Burn Setup Box says "No drive present" I have made over 20 slide show DVD's in the past without any problems. I have a 2004 Sony Vaio and have been using the Click DVD program when transfering VHS tapes to DVD's. Now I'm having problems with my computer drives being recognized by Roxio. Can anyone help me?? Steve B.

It seems that you may have a software conflict between Roxio and Sony. Roxio has a packet writer called Drag to Disc installed and if your Sony installed (I think it's abCD) then, there could be a conflict and one has to be removed.

Archived