Sign in to follow this  
Patty

Temp Folder For Video Storage

Question

You are given the option to delete the files in the temp storage, in the preference area. Do they mean they have copied all your videos in another folder? I certainly don't want duplicates of my videos stored somewhere.

3 answers to this question

Hello Patty,

Can you give me a little more information about the messaging that you are seeing regarding 'temp' storage? I would like to offer some information but want to make sure that I am not pointing you in the wrong direction.

Hello Patty,

Can you give me a little more information about the messaging that you are seeing regarding 'temp' storage? I would like to offer some information but want to make sure that I am not pointing you in the wrong direction.

In the middle of picture below there is an option to delet temp video files. Which files are they talking about? If I choose to delete, I am assuming that I would not be deleting any videos from my regular files.

Edited by Patty

In the middle of picture below there is an option to delet temp video files. Which files are they talking about? If I choose to delete, I am assuming that I would not be deleting any videos from my regular files.

When you burn CDs or DVDs, PhotoShow saves that information just before burning the disc. If you want to burn multiple copies of a disc, PhotoShow looks for files in this folder to make the burning process faster. You can clear these files after a burn to free up a small portion of hard drive space.

If you have a failed burn attempt, it may help to clear these files out before you give it another try.