• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Recordnow 7.3 Hangs, Won't Close

cafox513

Question

Can you help with a solution?

I use RecordNow 7.3 on my CD drive or DVD and it functions okay -- sometimes pretty leisurely. But I get one use only. If I want to access either drive, or do anything with the progrm, first I have to reboot the computer.

Can't imagine this is a design feature. <g>

Any suggestions?

Forgot to mention I'm using XP SP2.

2 answers to this question

I use RecordNow 7.1 (with Windows XP SP2) and experience the same problem.

If I do a Ctrl Alt Del to get the Windows Task Manager window up, scroll down to find RecordNow and End Task it, I can then use RecordNow again without the need for a restart.

This is a workaround - not a solution. Hopefully someone else will offer a solution so that RecordNow will close down properly.

I use RecordNow 7.1 (with Windows XP SP2) and experience the same problem.

If I do a Ctrl Alt Del to get the Windows Task Manager window up, scroll down to find RecordNow and End Task it, I can then use RecordNow again without the need for a restart.

This is a workaround - not a solution. Hopefully someone else will offer a solution so that RecordNow will close down properly.

Thanks for the hint. But I was finally pushed into "upgrading" and then helped to completely clear out all Roxio and Sonic leftovers and then I reinstalled Easy Media Creator 10. Don't know if it works. I've been doing things other than burning compact discs.

Archived