Adding Audio Tracks To Video Wave Production

Stevie1234

Question

2 answers to this question

I am trying to add an audio track to a video production. I have done this many times with out any problem. Tonight I get a response that says "Cannot add audio at this position". Any ideas why?

Exactly how are you adding the audio clip to your production. The only time I get a similar message is when I use "cut & paste" and I am trying to paste the clip over a previous clip.

You could of course add an audio clip on one of the other audio tracks and there should be no "position" problem. In fact placing audio clips on 2 separate tracks is a good idea since you can then slightly overlap the clips and have one clip fade out while the other fades in.

I am trying to add an audio track to a video production. I have done this many times with out any problem. Tonight I get a response that says "Cannot add audio at this position". Any ideas why?
That is usually because the BLUE LINE (insertion point) is at the end of the project. You must have the insertioin point somewhere else. Samething will happen with video overlays if you try to insert an image or video and the 'blue line' si at the end.

post-49-1210255331.jpg

Archived