• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow Problwm

scribe

Question

when adding audio tracks to a slideshow on easy cd and i hit preview, it stops at 2% and says "one or more media files may be corrupt."

I did a slideshow without the audio and all my jpegs played out in the slideshow.

i legally downloaded and paid for the mp3 tracks but since it says a media file is corrupt, i have to assume it's the music.

any tips? i copied the mp3 to a usb drive and picked it up from the drive.

Help!!!

i am truing to put together a 200 photo high reunion slideshow and all that is screwing it up is the music.

5 answers to this question

Use a RW disc to test and load in the audio files one by one. If one is corrupt, then you should spot which

If it's doing it on all the mp3s, it's possible there is a problem with the bitrate (or they are protected in some manner to prevent their use in the way you want)

when adding audio tracks to a slideshow on easy cd and i hit preview, it stops at 2% and says "one or more media files may be corrupt."

I did a slideshow without the audio and all my jpegs played out in the slideshow.

i legally downloaded and paid for the mp3 tracks but since it says a media file is corrupt, i have to assume it's the music.

Help!!!

i am truing to put together a 200 photo high reunion slideshow and all that is screwing it up is the music.

Help!!!

I may be too late for you. I had the same problem. I am just unable to use iTunes files, because there seems to be some sort of protection. Instead I either convert music directly through the program (the Audio application), or if purchasing, purchase from Amazon. I've had no further problems by doing it this way.

Use a RW disc to test and load in the audio files one by one. If one is corrupt, then you should spot which

If it's doing it on all the mp3s, it's possible there is a problem with the bitrate (or they are protected in some manner to prevent their use in the way you want)

thanks.it did it on wmas and wavs as well.very odd.

i am using the entry version.think CD 10 is more sophisticated?

It all depends where you got the music files. It's quite possible they have been done in such a way as to stop you copying them.

Can you burn them to a CD (using whatever program came with them) and then, perhaps, use that CD to insert the tracks?

I believe iTunes works that way but don't know what way others would work

will try.just got back from las vegas a few hours ago.wife and i saw cher. 18 costume changes in 90 minutes but not bad for a 62 year old broad..

thanks for your advice.

It all depends where you got the music files. It's quite possible they have been done in such a way as to stop you copying them.

Can you burn them to a CD (using whatever program came with them) and then, perhaps, use that CD to insert the tracks?

I believe iTunes works that way but don't know what way others would work

Archived