• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Cd &dvd Burning (vista Compatible) Major Problems!

heavenleigh

Question

i have never been so frustrated in my life as i have been trying to get this program to work!!!

i installed it, restarted, had drive issues, dowloaded the recomended patch, had more errors...follwed sugestions to uninstall and reinstall with firewalls and antivirus turned off, reinstalled patch and still have the same error messages popping up... they include:

"a network error occured while attempting to read the file e:\12e55c.msi, e:\a982f.msi, e:\a9847.msi, e:\a9849.msi, e:\a984a.msi"

i think it is horrible you have to pay for technical assistance over the phone, especially when the product you have purchased is not working properly... i hope someone has some advice (other than what can be found on the support page, which has been tried and has failed after numerous attempts) i would appriciate the help more than i can describe...

:angry::angry::angry:

4 answers to this question

Actually, install problems are not charged. You will never be charged unless you are talking to a live person and agree to the charges…

The install error indicates that you are attempting to install from over a network or through a mapped drive. Or at least that is the what shows up in the Support search.

First thing you want to fix in the XP drive problem. Follow the instructions Here.

Then you will need to closely follow the Clean Install procedures, Here.

thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post, it is MUCH appreciated. i checked the links you provided, but both were for windows xp and i have windows vista... i do hope i can get this program to work because i am having a horrible time finding a vista compatible program for burning photo slideshows...

thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post, it is MUCH appreciated. i checked the links you provided, but both were for windows xp and i have windows vista... i do hope i can get this program to work because i am having a horrible time finding a vista compatible program for burning photo slideshows...

On the Clean Install site that Jim Hardin sent in post #2 scroll down to the bottom and you will find the Vista instruction site.

Actually, install problems are not charged. You will never be charged unless you are talking to a live person and agree to the charges…

The install error indicates that you are attempting to install from over a network or through a mapped drive. Or at least that is the what shows up in the Support search.

First thing you want to fix in the XP drive problem. Follow the instructions Here.

Then you will need to closely follow the Clean Install procedures, Here.

Archived