How To Add A Song In The Middle Of A Production

grego137

Question

in mydvd9, my movie is complete and my audio track is complete, however there is 1 song that i'd like to change out for another that is the same length.

I know how to highlight a song and delete it, but when I choose my new song it adds it to the end of the audio production instead of in the middle where I want it.

does anyone know how to do this??

thanks

3 answers to this question

in mydvd9, my movie is complete and my audio track is complete, however there is 1 song that i'd like to change out for another that is the same length.

I know how to highlight a song and delete it, but when I choose my new song it adds it to the end of the audio production instead of in the middle where I want it.

does anyone know how to do this??

thanks

if it doesn't want to go into the empty space then add it to one of the other audio tracks at the location where you want to delete the other song. I generally add sequential songs on different tracks slightly overlapping them and do some fade outs and fade ins

if it doesn't want to go into the empty space then add it to one of the other audio tracks at the location where you want to delete the other song. I generally add sequential songs on different tracks slightly overlapping them and do some fade outs and fade ins

thanks guggi, I actually figured a way to do it....................with a little black magic

I removed the very last song of the production (for working space)

I deleted the song i didnt want (it left an open space where that song was in the middle of the production)

then I chose my new song ( it added it to my the end of the production)

copied it

then pasted it to the empty space location (in the middle of the production)

then deleted the duplicate at the end of the production

then replaced the original last song back to the end of the production

...........................hey, it worked

thanks guggi, I actually figured a way to do it....................with a little black magic

I removed the very last song of the production (for working space)

I deleted the song i didnt want (it left an open space where that song was in the middle of the production)

then I chose my new song ( it added it to my the end of the production)

copied it

then pasted it to the empty space location (in the middle of the production)

then deleted the duplicate at the end of the production

then replaced the original last song back to the end of the production

...........................hey, it worked

This (link) may be slightly easier. The procedure is for editing the native audio track but it works the same between the music track and another audio track.

Archived