Mydvd5

stokely418

Question

I have been using Sonic MyDVD5 for years now...for some reason I can no long burn my projects. I did change my computer but I also installed this program etc. I have received an error code (Denied Access: DVDErr,-16000) during the last step in burning it. I have purchased the Roxio MyDVD 9 Studio Premier thinking that I could just burn it on there but that doesn't work either. I have over 400 photos on this slide show and really don't want to start over again....is there any suggestions from anyone? Thank you

1 answer to this question

I have been using Sonic MyDVD5 for years now...for some reason I can no long burn my projects. I did change my computer but I also installed this program etc. I have received an error code (Denied Access: DVDErr,-16000) during the last step in burning it. I have purchased the Roxio MyDVD 9 Studio Premier thinking that I could just burn it on there but that doesn't work either. I have over 400 photos on this slide show and really don't want to start over again....is there any suggestions from anyone? Thank you

What are the specs of this computer you changed to?

If you're using XP, have you installed IE 7 and/or WMP 11?

[both of those have been known to cause problems with older Sonic apps]

If yes to last question, try uninstalling IE 7 and rolling back to IE 6 and uninstall WMP 11 and roll it back to v9 or 10.

**** MS instructions for removing WMP 11

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme.../11/readme.aspx

Archived