• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ben R

Nero Vision To Emc 10 Conversion

Question

Is it possible to convert a Nero slide show to a EMC 10 show. I need to put chapters in my shows and Nero doesn't support still photo shows with chapters. EMC 10 does but I would like to be able to convert the existing shows with out having to build each one over again. Anyone have a idea how to do that???

TIA!

2 answers to this question

Is it possible to convert a Nero slide show to a EMC 10 show. I need to put chapters in my shows and Nero doesn't support still photo shows with chapters. EMC 10 does but I would like to be able to convert the existing shows with out having to build each one over again. Anyone have a idea how to do that???

TIA!

Output your Nero slide show as an .avi file, then bring it into MyDVD to make chapters.

TIA!

You will have to supply a lot more information. What do you mean by "convert"? Do you mean the Nero project file? If yes, then the answer is obviously no!. If the video output file (in avi or mpeg2 format) then EMC 10 should accept it and you should be able to add chapters.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "support still photo shows with chapters"? I would think Nero should have no problems with "dividing" a slideshow into chapters.