• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Runtime Error

shymot23

Question

Hi i have roxio 9. the last couple of days when i start my computer/vista 32 home premium i have benn getting this error message

" program: ...ommon file\roxioshared\9.0\sharedcom\roxwatchtray9.exe "

I uninstalled with microsoft uninstaller and rebooted. when it restarts this error message still keeps coming up

Any suggestions of what it might be. I downloaded adobe photoshop 6 the other day and i deleted that too and it still comes up

thanks shymot

3 answers to this question

Hi i have roxio 9. the last couple of days when i start my computer/vista 32 home premium i have benn getting this error message

I uninstalled with microsoft uninstaller and rebooted. when it restarts this error message still keeps coming up

Any suggestions of what it might be. I downloaded adobe photoshop 6 the other day and i deleted that too and it still comes up

thanks shymot

Check this out posted yesterday:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...c=38454&hl=

:)

Ijar - this error has nothing to do with the runtime one you quoted

Shymot - go to start> run and type in 'msconfig' (without quotes). You will see the offending Roxio entry in the startup items - clear the check box and reboot. When you reboot you will get a windows message telling you you disabled a startup item - tick the 'don't tell me this again' box and that should fix the problem

Ijar - this error has nothing to do with the runtime one you quoted

Shymot - go to start> run and type in 'msconfig' (without quotes). You will see the offending Roxio entry in the startup items - clear the check box and reboot. When you reboot you will get a windows message telling you you disabled a startup item - tick the 'don't tell me this again' box and that should fix the problem

:) Oh so sorry..but just trying to help..

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/MyDVD/000110CR

Archived