Darn Chapters

flutiefan26

Question

I am new to this board and like other boards like this I am sure this has been covered, please help! We have pretty much finished our movie in myDVD. We edit the chapters...makes ten. We hit OK or save or what have you and only 6 of them show up. We add another submenu or next button or something and then 8 show up. So we thought it was dumb to have all those menus but we tried again with the submenu....We are stuck with only 8 chapters? Any suggestions? You would really make our day!

1 answer to this question

I am new to this board and like other boards like this I am sure this has been covered, please help! We have pretty much finished our movie in myDVD. We edit the chapters...makes ten. We hit OK or save or what have you and only 6 of them show up. We add another submenu or next button or something and then 8 show up. So we thought it was dumb to have all those menus but we tried again with the submenu....We are stuck with only 8 chapters? Any suggestions? You would really make our day!

It would help if your description of your problem was a bit more specific. "We hit OK or save or what have you" really is not very informative. First of the setup, editing etc of a video project should be done in Videowave. You then bring that project into myDVD where you setup the menu and do the burn.

What menu style are you using for your video? If you have created 10 chapter for your Title and you have selected a menu style that has 4 menus per page then 3 sub-menu pages are created: 4 chapters and submenu1 and 2 and 2 chapters on submenu 3.

Archived