Can You Mute All The Native Audio In One Shot?

paulmpianist

Question

I have roxio EMC 7.5 I think its too bad that I even have to ask this question. Just using Windows Movie maker they have an option to mute all the native audio in one shot. In Roxio, i had to go through each clip and every time I touched a video clip I had to wait a minute while it hung up. I have a quad core processor too.

It sure renders a vid quick, but I might look at Vegas or something before I would think of upgrading.

thanks if anybody can reply to the native audio thing

http://cdbaby.com/cd/paulmulcahy2

2 answers to this question

I have roxio EMC 7.5 I think its too bad that I even have to ask this question. Just using Windows Movie maker they have an option to mute all the native audio in one shot. In Roxio, i had to go through each clip and every time I touched a video clip I had to wait a minute while it hung up. I have a quad core processor too.

It sure renders a vid quick, but I might look at Vegas or something before I would think of upgrading.

thanks if anybody can reply to the native audio thing

http://cdbaby.com/cd/paulmulcahy2

Fixed in a later version (EMC 10).

......mute all the native audio in one shot. In Roxio, i had to go through each clip and every time I touched a video clip I had to wait a minute while it hung up. I have a quad core processor too.

The easiest way is to mute the entire native audio in the original video and then split it into 'scenes/clips'.

Unfortunately, there's no cure for the hang up because version 7.5 generates a preview every time you make a change.

You can minimize the hang up by doing a File/Save frequently because the program will then only generate a preview containing your most recent changes.

Archived