Transfering Lp & Cassette Music To My Pc

JFrancisco

Question

:blink: I have Roxio's "8" edition, not "9", but I didn't see that version's Forum here.

I've followed the 3-step procedure: (1) Record the music source, (2) Removed unwanted audio tracks, assigned "Tabs", selected the propper(?) levels of de-popping, de-hissing, de-noiser, etc, and (3) attempted to transfer the tracks to a folder in my C:\\drive. NO LUCK! Icons for the tracks arrive at the chosen destination but have no content (time duration of each is .5 seconds or less. HELP?!?!?!

Edit:

Moved to correct forum.

1 answer to this question

:blink: I have Roxio's "8" edition, not "9", but I didn't see that version's Forum here.

I've followed the 3-step procedure: (1) Record the music source, (2) Removed unwanted audio tracks, assigned "Tabs", selected the propper(?) levels of de-popping, de-hissing, de-noiser, etc, and (3) attempted to transfer the tracks to a folder in my C:\\drive. NO LUCK! Icons for the tracks arrive at the chosen destination but have no content (time duration of each is .5 seconds or less. HELP?!?!?!

Edit:

Moved to correct forum.

I'm confused, do you have the music on your computer or not. If you don't have the files, how can the program clean them? Are you just copying the icons the CD/DVD to your computer? (which sounds like what you are doing), are you ripping the music to your computer or are your recording music?

What Roxio product do you have I know that you have version 8 of something but is it Easy Media Creator, Record Now or other?

Archived