Label Creator: Settings To Use Hp Photosmart D-5160 Printer

dudepctech

Question

Ref: Thread at: http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=38198

Hi ICC! Say, great job, your settings work, thanks!

I do have one small issue, and would like to ask for your help: I have an HP Photosmart D5300 series printer that uses a CD/DVD removable tray. Your setup instructions were great, but I need to make probably two small adjustments. The labels do print out but, they’re off center a tad. If I'm holding the CD in my hand, like to read it, the image is about 1/8" too low and about 1/16" to the left. When my printer prints to CDs or DVDs, the right side of the image is closest to the printer, while in the CD tray.... To fix my alignment, I've tried playing around with the "fine tuning" numbers under the Preferences button, on the Print window, but I’m going through a ton of printable disks. And I'd like to make the change more permanent anyway. What numbers in your two files, would I change in order to move the image up and slightly to the right on my disks? If the disk is mounted in my printer drawer, I guess it would have to move to the left of the printer and down closer to the printer…. I’m I confusing you? Sorry in advance. Hopefully you’ll know what I’m trying to say.  I did run the Calibration function, interestingly enough, I received the same letters you did; ij, ij, j, j, so that makes me even more confused why this isn’t working out perfectly for me. I did try the calibration more then once, but get the same readings each time.

:)

Thanks again,

Jeff

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived