• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Burn To Dvd-encoding Error 8007000e

beckymon

Question

I put together a production in Video Wave (which I thought would be easier than doing a slide show then moving it to My DVD to burn. The preview is beautiful, with music and transitions. However, when I go to burn it (trying to burn from Video Wave to a DVD-R), after taking forever to "encode" it gives me an encoding error message of 8007000e. I can't find what this is. Does anyone know? I've double checked all the photos to make sure they are jpeg and I double checked the music to make sure it was not locked and in mp3 format. I've done productions like this this several times before (always a different problem.) I'm only using 198 photos and 6 songs. Any suggestions? I'll try anything. I need to get this project finished for my son's class.

2 answers to this question

I put together a production in Video Wave (which I thought would be easier than doing a slide show then moving it to My DVD to burn. The preview is beautiful, with music and transitions. However, when I go to burn it (trying to burn from Video Wave to a DVD-R), after taking forever to "encode" it gives me an encoding error message of 8007000e. I can't find what this is. Does anyone know? I've double checked all the photos to make sure they are jpeg and I double checked the music to make sure it was not locked and in mp3 format. I've done productions like this this several times before (always a different problem.) I'm only using 198 photos and 6 songs. Any suggestions? I'll try anything. I need to get this project finished for my son's class.

Use wav files rather than mp3 files. You can't use any music you bought (rented) from an on-line store. In Video Wave save the file and then select to output that file to mpg2 best quality for DVD. If it encodes, open My DVD and add that files as a movie. If you don't want a menu, select DVD, no menu as the product type.

If it doesn't encode, then there is something wrong with the project - bad audio, bad transition (don't use 3D transitions), bad timing around a transition. The encoding will stop near where there is a problem. Look there for a problem. Fix it and then proceed as above.

Read this.

Archived