• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Audio Sync In Toast 9.02 For .tivo

sarbs

Question

I have a Series 2 TiVo DVR using software version 9.3-01-2-540 and have updated Toast 9 Titanium to Toast 9.02. I have not been able to convert a single .tivo file to a format that keeps the audio synchronized with the video. I have checked the forums on a daily basis and for some reason, Roxio thinks the problem is solved. It is not. I gave up on the forums after no one seemed to be able to help and actually posted a "help ticket" with Roxio's support. The HELPLESS department responded with perhaps the most generic and completely unrelated response in the history of technical support. I wish there was some way to completely eliminate Roxio's products from my life and from my computer. Unfortunately, TiVo has only allowed Roxio to work with .TiVo files. I am disgusted that I had to pay a premium price for a product that claims to be this good. It's too bad that Toast is unable to handle the tasks of converting .tivo files into formats that can be watched on Apple TV and my video iPod while preserving the audio and video synchronization. Perhaps I am more disgusted that the HELPLESS department did not even take the time to read my technical support issue. I'm not sure if Roxio is aware, but there are scientists that have taught monkeys how to do sign language. I'm sure some chimpanzees could be taught how to respond with pertinent form letters instead of just posting some generic words that do not even begin to pertain to my issue(s) with this alleged piece of software. I do not mean to offend any of the software engineers at Roxio; however I am fuming mad after the tremendous amount of time, effort, and energy I have wasted as a result.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived