• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transfering Video Onto Dvd!

cap2587

Question

Not sure if I am in the right category! I am trying to transfer some footage from my Flip Video Camcorder onto a DVD. I have 7 different video clips all of about 10 min in length downloaded onto my computer. Do I trasnfer all of these into an ISO File, just as I would do with a larger AVI file. I also want to put a sub heading under each clip. Rather than the clips blended together into one movie, want to have them seperate whereby after one clip is done, it takes you back to the main menu. Just so the person watching can choose which clip they would like to watch. Ideas?

2 answers to this question

Not sure if I am in the right category! I am trying to transfer some footage from my Flip Video Camcorder onto a DVD. I have 7 different video clips all of about 10 min in length downloaded onto my computer. Do I trasnfer all of these into an ISO File, just as I would do with a larger AVI file. I also want to put a sub heading under each clip. Rather than the clips blended together into one movie, want to have them seperate whereby after one clip is done, it takes you back to the main menu. Just so the person watching can choose which clip they would like to watch. Ideas?

You should be able to bring each file into VideoWave, add your subheads and whatever other editing you want and save. Do that for each file. Then open MyDVD and add each file as a movie. Once you have all your movies added and your menu the way you want it, save it to an ISO. Preview the ISO and if it's good to you then burn it to a DVD.

This may also help.

Archived