• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Phone Video Clip

bobstripower

Question

This may be the wrong forum to ask, but ive been a member for a while and you guys always help.I was at an event for my 4 year old grandson and forgot my video camera,so used my cell video for the first time.Do any of you know how to get it from the cell (I know bad quality,but its allive got) to my PC--)Ive got 7.5, and a verizon/motorola cell--thanks

4 answers to this question

This may be the wrong forum to ask, but ive been a member for a while and you guys always help.I was at an event for my 4 year old grandson and forgot my video camera,so used my cell video for the first time.Do any of you know how to get it from the cell (I know bad quality,but its allive got) to my PC--)Ive got 7.5, and a verizon/motorola cell--thanks

No---but can i buy one then be able to move the file to the card reader--thanks Patty

No---but can i buy one then be able to move the file to the card reader--thanks Patty

As for the pictures already on your camera, ask verizon how to do that, I think that would be your most direct answer. :rolleyes:

If you can connect that phone to your computer with an USB cable, you can do that. Your computer will see it as a removable drive. There may be two, the phone memory and the add on card memory.

Archived