Wmvdecod.dll Error

Viper

Question

I understand many people with ATI graphics cards have been forced to deal with a repetitive error while loading up anything except Videowave, ie, MyDVD. But, after several painstaking hours tweaking, uninstalling, and registry cleaning I can finally say that I've overcome said issue with a very simple fix. Updating my graphics card driver. :ninja:

So, any advice I can give to those with similar issues, when in doubt, see if there's an update to your graphics card driver somewhere out on the web.

Good luck all.

Btw, my card is a Radeon X850.

1 answer to this question

I understand many people with ATI graphics cards have been forced to deal with a repetitive error while loading up anything except Videowave, ie, MyDVD. But, after several painstaking hours tweaking, uninstalling, and registry cleaning I can finally say that I've overcome said issue with a very simple fix. Updating my graphics card driver. :ninja:

So, any advice I can give to those with similar issues, when in doubt, see if there's an update to your graphics card driver somewhere out on the web.

Good luck all.

Btw, my card is a Radeon X850.

Your suggestion is one that has been repeated over and over and has fixed many a problem. Other things not to overlook are to update DirectX and your burner firmware. And, keep your drives defragged. All simple to do and free!

Archived