• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Gracenote

djpattyd

Question

Thanks to this forum I solved my photosuite and videowave problem. Now, when I try to rip audio cd's gracenote fails to launch and get the audio info from the internet. I uninstalled emc 10 and installed 8 and gracenot works fine. But I love emc 10 and really would like to solve the problem. Any solutions out there?

djpattyd

2 answers to this question

Re-install EMC 10 without uninstalling EMC 8. You should be able to run both on your computer at the same time (and Gracenotes in 10 may just work).

Thanks. I hope you read my apology. I appreciate your input and look forward to using this forum with all due respect.

djpattyd

Thanks to this forum I solved my photosuite and videowave problem. Now, when I try to rip audio cd's gracenote fails to launch and get the audio info from the internet. I uninstalled emc 10 and installed 8 and gracenot works fine. But I love emc 10 and really would like to solve the problem. Any solutions out there?

djpattyd

Re-install EMC 10 without uninstalling EMC 8. You should be able to run both on your computer at the same time (and Gracenotes in 10 may just work).

Archived