• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sharp To Intro 65-inch Lcd Monitor

The Highlander

post-293-1211100478.jpg

Sharp to Intro 65-inch LCD Monitor

By Michael Santo

Contributing Writer, RealTechNews

I remember when deskspace was at a premium with old CRTs, but more because of their depth than anything else (and was a 21-inch CRT deep — and heavy!). Here’s something that might take up a lot of your desk … Sharp has announced that in March it will start selling (in Japan, naturally) a 65-inch LCD monitor (the PN-655) based on the Aquos LCD television.

The screen offers 1920 pixel by 1080 pixel resolution, which is the same as high-definition television and less than that offered by some competing, but smaller, monitors. Another feature from Sharp’s TVs that is available in the monitor is a picture-in-picture function that can mix the computer input with a video signal.

The monitor will go on sale in Japan on March 24 and will cost around $16,963, the company said. Source: PC World via Yahoo! News

We Say: All right, looking around my desk, at 62 inches x 5 inches x 36 inches, I don’t think there’s a place for it. Seriously though, I wonder what F.E.A.R. would look like on it. Sharp is still deciding whether or not to sell it outside of Japan.

Read it here

http://blogs.pcworld.com/digitalworld/arch...oking_tv_1.html

I Say "ill have 4 thanks" Flight Sim X will look a dream i recon

Archived