• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Multiple Slide Shows On One Disc

phatbenny

Question

I've made several dvd slide shows of wedding pictures put to music. Brides love these!

Anyway, I want to make a sample dvd that contains three of the slide shows.

The menu would say something new like "Sample Slide Shows"

Then the bride could choose "Jack and Jane" or "Sue and Mark" or "Don and Dolly".

Having a hard time figuring out how to do this. :)

Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I use 7.5, and am a newbie so please excuse me if this is an appallingly elementary question.

Thanks in advance!!!

4 answers to this question

How did you make those slideshows? If using videowave, then simply open DVDBuilder and click Add New Title, navigate to the the first slideshow (dmsm file extension) and add. A thumbnail will appear on the menu. Repeat for each slideshow.

Click Themes in the DVD Menu Settings window and change the menu theme (the Wedding theme seems to be appropriate in this case). You can then modify the main menu title text and each button text to anything you want.

Hope that helps

Thanks! Problem solved. Nice support here . . .

:)

I've made several dvd slide shows of wedding pictures put to music. Brides love these!

Then the bride could choose "Jack and Jane" or "Sue and Mark" or "Don and Dolly".

I use 7.5, and am a newbie so please excuse me if this is an appallingly elementary question.

Thanks in advance!!!

How did you make those slideshows? If using videowave, then simply open DVDBuilder and click Add New Title, navigate to the the first slideshow (dmsm file extension) and add. A thumbnail will appear on the menu. Repeat for each slideshow.

Click Themes in the DVD Menu Settings window and change the menu theme (the Wedding theme seems to be appropriate in this case). You can then modify the main menu title text and each button text to anything you want.

Hope that helps

Thanks in advance!!!

Okay, what is the total length in time of those slide shows? You can get 1 hour of video at best quality on one standard DVD.

Archived