• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Converting A Dvd Builder Video Into A Jpeg File

ClassicKels

Question

I recently made a slideshow for my high school's orchestra on DVD Builder and it was a big success. But now I need to convert the slideshow to a jpeg file so that I can post it onto the orchestra's website for people to download. How do I convert the file? Thanks!

5 answers to this question

I recently made a slideshow for my high school's orchestra on DVD Builder and it was a big success. But now I need to convert the slideshow to a jpeg file so that I can post it onto the orchestra's website for people to download. How do I convert the file? Thanks!

You do you production in VideoWave, the program, in the suite, that you should have used when you first built it.

You can output the production, as an mpeg, from VideoWave.

How do I do that?

There are 2 ways to do it!

1) Capture from the DVD to mpeg format. Launch Videowave and add the mpeg file then use Output As to output to a format that your Website will accept. You will have to find out from your website what size of file and format they will accept.

2)Redo your whole project using Videowave (which is the recommended way to create slideshows) and again use Output As like above

Archived