• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lost My Menu Styles

Litvak

Question

Hi,

I ran Microsoft One's free registry cleaner and EMC-10 wouldn't launch anymore :angry: . So I uninstalled & reinstalled EMC-10, but I did a custom install since there are many pieces I don't use. I basically use Video Wave, My DVD, and the classic Roxio copy stuff. When I finished the install I got back Video Wave and My DVD :) , but now when I select "change menu style" there are only about five to choose from. I have EMC-10 on three machines at home (with 3 licenses), so I just copied the missing menu styles over from another machine. They can be found in C:\program files\roxio\videoUI 10\content\video.

They still don't show up even though I copied them over. Anyone know what part of the install makes them show up. Or do you know how to get MyDVD to see that they are there?

Thanks,

Litvak

2 answers to this question

You didn't reinstall the content disc / download?

cd

Hi CD,

I have a single DVD version of EMC-10. You said the magic word however - "content." One of the custom install selections that I didn't select was "EMC 10 Content." I just did a quickie custom install of "EMC 10 Content" and now I've got all my menu styles back. So thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Archived