• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Jam And Toast Cutting Off Beginning Of Audio Tracks

bartrose

Question

Hello. I'm new to Mac and just installed Toast 6 with Jam. I've used both of these softwares for my audio CD burning and the beginning of my audio keeps getting cut off for a few milliseconds. I'm a recording studio owner and need help ASAP. Thanks for your assistance. Bart Fort Worth

4 answers to this question

Hello. I'm new to Mac and just installed Toast 6 with Jam. I've used both of these softwares for my audio CD burning and the beginning of my audio keeps getting cut off for a few milliseconds. I'm a recording studio owner and need help ASAP. Thanks for your assistance. Bart Fort Worth

Do you mean that when you burn a CD from Jam and then play it in a CD player that the first few milliseconds of the first song is skipped? If so, does it happen on the songs after the first if you skip to one of those songs and then play from there? Do the songs after the first play correctly if you start at the beginning of the CD and just let it play through to the last song? If you answered "yes" to all three questions, then it sounds like your CD player is the culprit. Some CD players are sloppy about where they start playing. In any case, try another CD player and see whether the trouble persists.

John Link

Archived