Video Wave Slide Transition Timings

TwoJerrys

Question

Hi there

Can anyone tell me how to lengthen the timings of the transitions between slides.

I have just finished my second project and apart from the burning issues other people appear to experience I am really happy with it. All I need to do is slow the whole thing down a bit.

Also - I am uploading from iTunes through the Media Selector function however cannot locate all the tunes in my iTunes library. Can anyone help with this please?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

You cannot use any music you download from an on-line shop like ITunes directly unless you paid for buying (higher price) them as opposed to "renting" the privilege of playing them (lower price). Read your agreement regarding what you can do with those selections.

Hi There

Thanks for your reply

I always pay for the downloads at the full UK price of 79p per track. I have tried copying them onto CD and uploading onto Videowave from that format however it doesn't work either. It just limits the music I can use for my productions which is frustration. I have never downloaded any tracks illegally.

Hi There

Thanks for your reply

I always pay for the downloads at the full UK price of 79p per track. I have tried copying them onto CD and uploading onto Videowave from that format however it doesn't work either. It just limits the music I can use for my productions which is frustration. I have never downloaded any tracks illegally.

I never said that you did although those would probably work better ! See pm.

Hi there

Can anyone tell me how to lengthen the timings of the transitions between slides.

I have just finished my second project and apart from the burning issues other people appear to experience I am really happy with it. All I need to do is slow the whole thing down a bit.

Also - I am uploading from iTunes through the Media Selector function however cannot locate all the tunes in my iTunes library. Can anyone help with this please?

Thanks

Simply right-click on a transition and then select Set Transition duration. The duration of the panels on either side might also have to be adjusted

Hi there

Thanks

You cannot use any music you download from an on-line shop like ITunes directly unless you paid for buying (higher price) them as opposed to "renting" the privilege of playing them (lower price). Read your agreement regarding what you can do with those selections.

Archived