• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Resolution 720and 1080

Imacer

Question

5 answers to this question

Yes, i did that and still in 480P. Did not work for me. The DVD is Verbatim DVD-R.

Here what I do. I transfer from camcorder to iMovie, I have a Sony SR11 HDTV camcorder. Not sure if this is quite right, from iMovie I than export to quicktime, with resolution from quicktime at 1080.

How can I get my PS3 to play my movies in 720 or 1080. I used export to quicktime using iMovie at 1080 and used blu-ray format in Toast 9.

1) Launch Toast 9 Titanium (with the HD/BD plug-in)

2) Go to a Video --> Blu-ray Project

3) Add your video the content area (drag your videos to the Toast window)

4) If you're burning to Blu-ray disc, make sure you have BD selected in the disc gauge at the bottom right. This ensures you're creating a BDMV video disc.

4a) If you're burning to DVD media, make sure you have DVD selected in the disc gauge at the bottom right. This ensures you're creating an AVCHD video disc.

5) Burn your disc!

PS3's have a setting to specify which resolution to use. I cant remember the exact menu structure but if I remember right it is "Display Settings" that you need to change. The PS3 will scan to see what your TV supports and then if you choose to manually set it, you can check or uncheck which resolutions you want it to use.

Archived