Problem With Adding Music To Video File

grammiemary

Question

Greetings.. and I am back with a new question..

I have made a video movie from old film strips.. worked great.. Now I have some music tha I have taken from my disks, which I want to add.. It will only let me add the odd one.. The last time- with the wonderfulo help from Bruce. I must have got it right.. that was a slide show.. this one is a movie.-

None of the downloaded music will work -what step am I missing

Thanks a bunch :)

Grammiemary

3 answers to this question

I have made a video movie from old film strips.. worked great.. Now I have some music tha I have taken from my disks, which I want to add.. It will only let me add the odd one.. The last time- with the wonderfulo help from Bruce. I must have got it right.. that was a slide show.. this one is a movie.-

Thanks a bunch :)

Grammiemary

Where did you get the downloaded music from? Is it an mp3, wma??? It's copy protected and you usually have to burn it to a cd first then rip it from the cd to your hard drive as an mp3. Then you should be able to add the mp3 to the project.

Thanks a bunch :huh:

Grammiemary

Hi Paul- one free beer coming up... Will give it a try.. downloaded some from net mp3- then other from my old disks- regular one..will give it a go.

Enjoy the beer

Grammiemary :)

Hi Paul- one free beer coming up... Will give it a try.. downloaded some from net mp3- then other from my old disks- regular one..will give it a go.

Enjoy the beer

Grammiemary :)

Thanks for the brew :huh:

I'm confused by the net mp3 site. How can they legally allow downloads? I tried one (U2 Elevation) and ended up with a Word doc file which I see you need to unzip with Winrar or Winace then you get the song. I don't know how they get away with this but I wouldn't take a chance using songs from this site. But, I was able to add it to a project without any trouble.

Archived