• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Multiple Dvd Project?

nottenst

Question

I've made a multiple CD project very nicely with EMC 10 (using 4 hours worth of wav files that it spreads out over 3 CDs). I'd like to know if there is an option to make a multiple DVD project? In particular, if I have a N-hour show, can I have it create chapters and then put those all on several DVDs in highest quality as space permits with the program asking me to put in a new DVD as needed? Or is the only way to do it the manual way of using videowave to "trim" the start and end into multiple projects?

Thanks,

Neil

2 answers to this question

I've made a multiple CD project very nicely with EMC 10 (using 4 hours worth of wav files that it spreads out over 3 CDs). I'd like to know if there is an option to make a multiple DVD project? In particular, if I have a N-hour show, can I have it create chapters and then put those all on several DVDs in highest quality as space permits with the program asking me to put in a new DVD as needed? Or is the only way to do it the manual way of using videowave to "trim" the start and end into multiple projects?

Thanks,

Neil

HUH ??? You started off with CD and suddenly you are making a multiple DVD project.

How many hours in the N-hour show? You can put up to 2 hours on a single sided DVD with some loss of quality; almost double that with a DL disc.

More than that, you would need to do it in multiple projects. The program doesn't break it down per disc like the audio program.

Of course, if you have a DVD player that will handle DivX files on a DVD, then you could put on much more than the above.

You have to do the manual editing.

HUH ??? You started off with CD and suddenly you are making a multiple DVD project.
I was just saying that knowing that there is a software option for a multiple-CD project, I was wondering whether there is also one for a multiple DVD project.

More than that, you would need to do it in multiple projects. The program doesn't break it down per disc like the audio program. ... You have to do the manual editing.
That is what I wanted to verify before doing the manual editing.

Thanks,

Neil

Archived