• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Overlay Movement

Guest RCD74

Question

Guest RCD74

Hey Everyone - Does anyone know if there is a way to control the speed of the movement of an overlay? For instance, if I have a picture in my video track and then have another picture in my overlay track that I want to add movement to (such as slide in from left), is there a way to control the speed of how fast/slow that overlay slides?? I couldn't find a way to control this and am beginning to think it is out of our control. Thanks!!

Rachel

3 answers to this question

Hey Everyone - Does anyone know if there is a way to control the speed of the movement of an overlay? For instance, if I have a picture in my video track and then have another picture in my overlay track that I want to add movement to (such as slide in from left), is there a way to control the speed of how fast/slow that overlay slides?? I couldn't find a way to control this and am beginning to think it is out of our control. Thanks!!

Rachel

I don't think that you can do anything, outside of the options listed for the slide in directions.

Rachel

Slow crawl or reverse crawl give fairly slow motion across the screen for an overlay but again you can't control the speed at all.

Guest RCD74

Thanks guys. I had that feeling. I guess I will just have to test them all out and try to decide which suits my needs at the speed I want. Thanks again!!

Rachel

Archived