Adding Pictures

SharonT

Question

I hope I can explain this clearly...

This is what I would like to do in Roxio, however, it is possible and if so, how?

I would like to take 10 individual pictures and have them transition into the production. At the same time leaving the existing picture (s) to remain showing. I would eventually have all 10 pictures showing at the same time. It would be like building a composite picture.

It is similiar to making a power point presentation were items can "fly" in. I just now want to do it with pictures in Roxio.

Any suggestions.

Sharon

1 answer to this question

I hope I can explain this clearly...

This is what I would like to do in Roxio, however, it is possible and if so, how?

I would like to take 10 individual pictures and have them transition into the production. At the same time leaving the existing picture (s) to remain showing. I would eventually have all 10 pictures showing at the same time. It would be like building a composite picture.

It is similiar to making a power point presentation were items can "fly" in. I just now want to do it with pictures in Roxio.

Any suggestions.

Sharon

Yes, you can do it making use of the overlay tracks. There are 5 tracks so you may have to do 5 of the overlays, output to an avi file and then add the other 5 to get all 10 showing at one time. Some people have called it the Brady Bunch (for you that would be the BB plus 1). Read this thread. There are others threads, search for them.

Archived