Mydvd 4 Newbie

Dan_Pol

Question

Hey!

Im new here so plz be patient :P

i got a few questions bout making my own dvd...

i got lots of photos/movies/audios/texts bout my school firends, ive finished school not a long ago and... i wanted to make dvd with all this stuff...

1st i know how to add movies make menus and etc coz its Easy Media Creator ^^

but...

2nd tell me is there a possibility to make slideshows but like this that i can swich photos to next/previous on my own? not liek a video file but more like a gallery?

3rd... is there a possibility to make another submenu with audios? i got a few songs wich r well known to me and my friend, and i wanted to make sth like ''hits of my class'' and theer i would liek to have these audios and listen to them... but dunno if thats possible to bo done...

thx in advance and sorry for my poor eng but im still learning it :P

5 answers to this question

i write ''4'' instead ''for'' :D i meant ''mydvd for newbie'' :P :P :P

ok im gonna try to do it like on that topic uve posted but... maby any1 knows sth bout how it can be done in new ver? i bought roxio ez suite 10 so i think i got newest one ;P anyway thx for help sknis ;)

i write ''4'' instead ''for'' :D i meant ''mydvd for newbie'' :P :P :P

ok im gonna try to do it like on that topic uve posted but... maby any1 knows sth bout how it can be done in new ver? i bought roxio ez suite 10 so i think i got newest one ;P anyway thx for help sknis ;)

Rather than use acronyms ("4" instead of "for") just use plain English, it can cause problems. It sometimes seems like cyberspace natives speak a whole different language.

no1 is to help? :(

This is not a chat room so sometimes people don't reply right away. Yes you can do a lot of what you want to do depending on what product you have.

Do you really have My DVD 4 ? Is that a Roxio/Sonic product?

If it is, then read this. It may be of some help but it was written for more recent versions. If you really have My DVD 4, then that product is more than 6 years old and unless you have a older computer, may not run on sometime more modern (like XP). It would probably work on Windows 2000 or 98. You'll just have to try.

There is a forum for the older Sonic products so perhaps you'll get more answers here.

Archived