Emc10 Slideshow Crash

AugieD

Question

When I go to build a slideshow I add my photo just fine but when I go to add an audio clip to play in the back ground the application crashes. I have gone through the 000110CR which roxio TS suggested. I don't even think applies since it is addressing EMC10 runtime errorr. My problem is when I go to add the audio the Roxio Slide Show Assistant crashes. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this? sure would appreciate any help.

1 answer to this question

When I go to build a slideshow I add my photo just fine but when I go to add an audio clip to play in the back ground the application crashes. I have gone through the 000110CR which roxio TS suggested. I don't even think applies since it is addressing EMC10 runtime errorr. My problem is when I go to add the audio the Roxio Slide Show Assistant crashes. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this? sure would appreciate any help.

Use Videowave to create your slideshow. It is much more flexible than the Assistant (which a lot of posters have problems with) and then use myDVD to burn the slideshow to DVD

Archived