How To Play Individual Chapters

KeithO

Question

I have created a DVD from several individual movies and created the chapters using the option to create a chapter at the start of every panel in the story line. In preview and after a successful burn I can select any of the chapters but find that the DVD continues playing all subsequent chapters. How can I create a DVD where it returns to the menu after playing an individual chapter?

1 answer to this question

I have created a DVD from several individual movies and created the chapters using the option to create a chapter at the start of every panel in the story line. In preview and after a successful burn I can select any of the chapters but find that the DVD continues playing all subsequent chapters. How can I create a DVD where it returns to the menu after playing an individual chapter?

Chapters will always play from the selected chapter to the end, control never returns to the menu until the Title has finished playing.

Perhaps what you are referring to are the Titles on the main menu pages. Is each of the "individual movies" an item on the main menu pages? These are referred to as Titles by EMC. Each of these titles can then be sub-divided into chapters.

If you are talking about titles then they can be set up to play the next title after finishing the selected title.

Archived