• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Spin Doctor

jerryny

Question

I need help with CD Spin Doctor but there doesn't seem to be any place in this forum that deals with this nor can I find anything using search. Is there a separate forum for this. I seem to have a problem with this on my Macbook using Leopard. I can't get it to play the selections either the edited or the unedited tracks.

3 answers to this question

This is a good place to ask about CD Spin Doctor. What Mac and OS are you using? What version of Spin Doctor are you using?

Am I understanding you correctly that the waveform isn't playing back? Please explain in a little more detail.

I need help with CD Spin Doctor but there doesn't seem to be any place in this forum that deals with this nor can I find anything using search. Is there a separate forum for this. I seem to have a problem with this on my Macbook using Leopard. I can't get it to play the selections either the edited or the unedited tracks.

I am having the exact same problem and I guess there is no way to get tech support for this product. My software is current and everything is recommended. This is really frustrating to have a non-functioning product out of the box. Anything, I try and do locks up the application - trying to play a track, sync with iTunes, etc.

I'll keep trying to get support and see what happens.

Thanks,

Jack

I am having the exact same problem and I guess there is no way to get tech support for this product. My software is current and everything is recommended. This is really frustrating to have a non-functioning product out of the box. Anything, I try and do locks up the application - trying to play a track, sync with iTunes, etc.

I'll keep trying to get support and see what happens.

Thanks,

Jack

The place I'd start is trashing the plist file that has SpinDoctor in its name and then relaunching Spin Doctor. I don't have enough info from your post to suggest anything else.

Archived