• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 9 Video Viewer

Imacer

Question

2 answers to this question

I don't have your hardware but a likelihood is your iMac's video card is having trouble keeping up with the video stream. You might try changing the resolution setting for the display to match the resolution of the video so the video doesn't have to resampled to a greater pixel size. Also, check the forum for your Mac at discussions.apple.com to find if others are experiencing similar issues playing back those files with Toast or something else.

I'm presuming with all that gear you've filled up your iMac with RAM. Lots of RAM seems to help everything.

I don't have your hardware but a likelihood is your iMac's video card is having trouble keeping up with the video stream. You might try changing the resolution setting for the display to match the resolution of the video so the video doesn't have to resampled to a greater pixel size. Also, check the forum for your Mac at discussions.apple.com to find if others are experiencing similar issues playing back those files with Toast or something else.

I'm presuming with all that gear you've filled up your iMac with RAM. Lots of RAM seems to help everything.

I will try and look more further into the issue.

Archived