Dvd Slideshow Controls

TomHere

Question

I have a bunch of still images that I display with presentation software, which allows me to change from one image to the next by pressing the arrow key. But this requires the use of the computer. I'd like to be able to do the same thing using a DVD player . Is there a way to make such a disk?

I made a simple JPEG disk on CD-R, but the Player required selection of each image from the menu of files, which is not what I want. I want just to click and move to the next image.

3 answers to this question

I have a bunch of still images that I display with presentation software, which allows me to change from one image to the next by pressing the arrow key. But this requires the use of the computer. I'd like to be able to do the same thing using a DVD player . Is there a way to make such a disk?

I made a simple JPEG disk on CD-R, but the Player required selection of each image from the menu of files, which is not what I want. I want just to click and move to the next image.

Go to the Slide Show Assistant under the Photo tab, select slide show (a three step application will open) add your images, next and then select DVD Projector Slide Show transition. Of course it will be just a slide show with no music, transitions, effects, etc.

[Nit Picking]

It is called Create Slideshow from the Home application.

Once it starts running, the actual application is indeed called Roxio Slideshow Assistant!

[/Nit Picking] sorry

Hey, I don't have enough hair to have Nits ! :lol: I stand picked !

post-58-1211812411.jpg

Archived